“The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now.” We discuss the latest entry into the Fast and Furiousverse - Furious 7! What elevates this franchise above your average action film? How did it become an accidental cinematic universe? What was the impact of Paul Walker’s passing and how does the film honor his life? Plus all the reasons why Vin Diesel is so awesome. In the INFINITE CROSSOVER CHAMBER, what franchise has better team setpieces — The Fast and Furious or Mission: Impossible? We confess our top 5 guilty pleasures. 0:00 - 31:28: Furious 7 (non-spoilers); 31:29 - 50:58: Furious 7 (spoilers); 50:59 - 1:03:35: INFINITE CROSSOVER CHAMBER: Fast and Furious VS. Mission: Impossible; 1:03:36 - 1:45:41: Top 5 Guilty Pleasures.
- 0:00 - 31:28: Furious 7 (non-spoilers)
- 31:29 - 50:58: Furious 7 (spoilers)
- 50:59 - 1:03:35: INFINITE CROSSOVER CHAMBER: Fast and Furious VS. Mission: Impossible
- 1:03:36 - 1:45:41: Top 5 Guilty Pleasures
- The Overstuffed, Overdone, Overlong, Cheerfully Absurd 'Furious 7'
- The Simple Joy and Sincere Wonder of “Furious 7”
- Global Box Office: 'Furious 7' Soars to Staggering $800.5M
- 'Furious 7' and How Peter Jackson's Weta Created Digital Paul Walker
- How Paul Walker's Death Turned 'Furious 7' Into A Blockbuster
- Could Furious 7’s Double-Skyscraper Jump Really Happen? We Asked a Physicist.
- Fact-checking Furious 7: Can you really break out of a cast by flexing your muscles?
Top 5 Guilty Pleasures
- Gilmore GIrls
- National Treasure
- American Pickers
- Meat Loaf's "Bat Out Of Hell"
- Tasty Jacks
- She-Wolf of London
- Britney Spears' "Hit Me Baby One More Time"
- McDonald's cheeseburgers
- Love Actually
- Mortal Kombat
- The Bachelor
- Sour Patch Kids