We recap our journey to what just became the largest fan gathering in the country — New York Comic Con 2014! Did the ambitious NYCC Super Week experiment work? What’s the coolest news to come out of the con? How did NYCC manage its massive crowds? What role did New York City play in the convention? In the INFINITE CROSSOVER CHAMBER, it’s a cosplay showdown between Harley Quinn and Captain America! We share our top 5 ways to improve NYCC.
- 0:00 – 45:15: New York Comic Con 2014.
- 45:16 – 55:22: INFINITE CROSSOVER CHAMBER: Harley Quinn VS. Captain America.
- 55:23 – 1:20:40: Top 5 Ways to Improve NYCC.
- Exciting Highlights from the First-Ever New York Super Week!
- New York Comic Con: New Main Stage Wristband Policy Draws Both Fans & Critics
- Tomorrowland's first teaser
- Your first look at Netflix's Daredevil
- Big Hero 6 New York Comic Con Sizzle Reel
- Telltale games drops new Game of Thrones teaser
- Marvel announces all-new Secret Wars event series
- Behold The Test Footage For The Guardians Of The Galaxy Animated Series
- We Came This Close to a Doctor Who Musical
- The Mary Sue at NYCC: Don’t Write What You Know, Fight It!
- Geeks of Color Go Pro! Diversity and Careers in Geek Culture at NYCC
- Legend of Korra Says Goodbye to Comic-Con
- “If Everyone Had a Little More Hodor in Them it Would be a Nicer World.” Hodor & Podrick NYCC Highlights
- The Good, Bad, and Ugly Psychology of Comic-Con
- New York Comic Con Is Officially Bigger Than San Diego Comic-Con Read More: New York Comic Con Is Officially Bigger Than San Diego
- Night of the Living Trekkies
Top 5 Ways to Improve NYCC
- More opportunities for interactions
- Expand panel presentations
- More coffee, better food
- Use your city
- Get a better conference center
- Be your own con
- Increase diversity of panels and panelists
- Food trucks
- Replace Javits Center
- Integrate New York City
- Improve communication